Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Potty Training aka My Whole House Smells Like Piss

Oh the joys of motherhood. We have been at this potty training thing for a couple weeks now and I think it might be easier to teach him to knit a sweater. Every time he poops his pants he tell me that "brother" put poo poo in his Thomas underwear. We are still using small pieces of candy as bribery after he actually hits the potty. Today I said "King don't you want to tinkle in the potty and get some candy?". He responded "I don't want candy, I want strawberries. I want to tinkle on the floor. And 5 blueberries."
I also try to tell him that he doesn't want to tinkle on Thomas and the other day I heard him talking to his urine soaked underwear thy he still had on saying "Percy, it rained on you and you are very wet."

No comments:

Post a Comment